Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sue Stroud for Council

You can hear me at the All Candidates Meeting hosted by the Residents and Ratepayers of Central Saanich, Friday, October 28th at 7 pm at the Brentwood Community Hall. You can also come and meet me at Spelt's Coffee Shop in Saanichton November 9th from 7 to 10 pm. I will post more events as they come up. I welcome your thoughts and ideas as to how we can move Central Saanich forward without sacrificing her farmland or rural ambience.

If you like what you see as you read over my blog please consider helping with my campaign. I will need people willing to help me leaflet and doorknock throughout Central Saanich, or perhaps hold a coffee party so I can meet your neighbours.

I will also need donations to help with the cost of printing and advertising. Just send a cheque to Sue Stroud, 105-7088 Wallace Drive, Brentwood Bay BC V8M 1P4, large or small they all help a lot and are greatly appreciated. For more info you can call me at 250-415-3828 (evenings are best) or email me at sue_stroud@hotmail.com.

In the spirit of greeness I am using the signs I had last time and will be printing my leaflets on 100% recycled paper.

It's time for change in Central Saanich, it's time to bring everyone to the table.

1 comment:

Barbara Johnstone Grimmer said...

Good luck Sue. Central Saanich would be lucky to have you on their council.